Nov 20, 2013

'Don't forget to fall in love with yourself first' - Carrie Bradshaw

So I'm kind of at that phase in my life (ahem again) where you just need to sit the hell down and watch repeats of Sex and the City. It just feels good, it feels familiar and it feels like they are your sisters. I miss being young and watching it for the first time on Channel 4 really late at night, before all the dating and shit actually happened to you.

Now I am kind of living out my Carrie Bradshaw dream though. I am doing lots of writing (fair enough it's not a column in the New York Times) but you know, a girl can dream. 

Heres a few of my favourite Carrie pics and moments...Just because I bloody love her.










Happy Thursday xoxo



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© HAYLEY SARAH | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig