Oct 6, 2013

Stuff I love Sunday

I'm going to make this a 'thing' and write about all the things I've been loving during the week.

This week, I have found a few new products that I loved.

First of which being this hair product. Schwarzkopf Hair Repair - Marrakesh Oil and Coconut express mousse treatment.

First of all this smells DIVINE and you can smell it on your hair for ages. Now I have blonde at the ends of my hair I've found I needed a little something to put on it at the ends to stop it from drying out too much. This is perfect as you can just pop it in when you've finished washing it and leave it on.


The next has been a faourite of mine for ages but I just started using them again after a very expensive shampoo and Conditioner left my hair looking greasy and horrible every time I washed it..
Organic Care Shampoo and Conditioner are amazing for so many reasons.
1/ They're Organic
2 They're cheap as chips, literally like $3 a bottle!!
3/ They leave your hair clean and shiny and are just brilliant natural shampoos that don't leave any residue or build-up!



Prestige - My Secrets, eyes lips and cheeks palette 


I have used this pretty much everyday since I got it, it's brilliant for everyday makeup. I have really sensitive eyes so was a bit worried about using a 'cheap' eye-shadow but it must be quite good quality as my sensitive eyes are fine every time I wear it.
It was an absolute bargain at $5.00!!

So yeah, that what I have been loving this week, beauty wise

Hope you had a great weekend

Hayley
xoxo



Share:

1 comment

  1. That prestige palette looks gorgeous! I have recently found you blog and I'm glad that I did. I'm your newest follower and really look forward to more posts from you. If you like, please check out my blog as well at www.ourlondonwardrobe.com xxx

    ReplyDelete

© HAYLEY SARAH | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig