Oct 2, 2013

OOTD (Well, not actually today, this is a late post!) Sleeveless shirt, leather boots, big bag and back-combed bun :)

I tried out 'something different' mainly because my black leather boots came out of storage and I was desperate to wear them. Also I was chatting to my friend in England the night before about fashion and beauty and she was telling me how big sleek buns are ever so cool still and needless to say the next morning I tried it out too. Its very hot here (don't be fooled by the cloudy sky, it's so muggy and it's only just Spring)

I wore this sheer cream sleeveless shirt, it was a steal at $9.95 a few weeks ago and perfect for this hot weather as it's so cool, I love the gold detail on the collar.

Also I got this 'Colette' bag at a school fundraiser event and was so bloody happy when she said it was only $3, the condition is absolutely perfect and it's my favourite style of bag, a short handle but the bag itself is massive and big and slouchy. I am so impressed with it, it also has magnets in it that keep it shut which I think is genius, I will definitely shop at Colette in the future.






To do my hair I sleeked it all back with hairspray, then back combed the ponytail and used lots of bobby pins to secure it in place. I watched THIS hair video by Tanya Burr (it's an oldie but a goodie) to get this look. (It's not exactly the same but you get the picture).


Thanks for reading, would love you to leave a comment down below :)

Hayley
xoxo

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© HAYLEY SARAH | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig