Oct 14, 2013

Maybelline 'The Falsies' Mascara - changed my life!!

Wow. I have been hearing about this mascara on a whole heap of blogs over the last year. I know Tanya Burr always uses it in her tutorials too and I have been meaning to buy it for ages. I didn't really need a new mascara as I bought one a couple of months ago and I thought it was pretty good. But a couple of days ago I was going out and wanted to look really good and I gave in to the temptation and bought the Mascara, there were a few different ones and I chose the Volum Express one.

I have to say it definitely lives up to all the hype, your lashes definitely have a lot of volume, it's easy to apply, I really love the brush too.



I may be a little late to the party with this but I literally only started using eyelash curlers the other day. I always thought they were a pointless product, that it would make no difference using one of those. But my God, I have been walking around with straight eyelashes for the last 26 years because they do work and definitely impact how your eyelashes look.

I wear contact lenses and have very sensitive eyes so I never layer up my eyes with a tonne of mascara so bear in mind this picture is with ONE COAT of Mascara after I had used the eyelash curler.


Will definitely make this my go to eyelash routine from now on.

I got both the products from Coles

Eyelash curler was around $4.95
Maybelline The Falsies Volum Express Mascara $19.25



Hayley
xoxo


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© HAYLEY SARAH | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig