Sep 1, 2013

The First Day of Spring

I'm feeling excited for this season and have lots of fun things planned, things I want to do and things I want to wear!!

We started our day with a lovely breakfast of Croissants, toast, Strawberries and Organic Orange Juice outside on the patio.

It's good to start the day with a nice breakfast and build some energy for the day ahead, it's even better in sunny spring weather. I really want to start living a more 'outside' lifestyle, have our garden as our lounge type thing and play in paddling pools and eat outside, so I started well today :)









I wore...

Roxy crocheted Swimsuit
Charcoal zebra print Harem Pants
Black Beads
Novo Zebra print Yellow and Gold Sandals

I am loving Black and White at the moment, although for my Spring Wishlist I want to add lots of the fashionable bright colours and floral prints. Have seen some floral maxi dresses I just need...!






I love Baggy T-shirts and Shorts with statement sandals
Floral Maxi's 



BRIGHT NAILS!!



I love this dress from www.boohoo.com



MY SPRING TO-DO LIST

- Paint Outside

- Plant a mini garden just for the kids, with strawberry plants and herbs and little colourful windmills

- Buy Maxi Dresses

- Take photos every day

- Go for afternoon walks in the golden sun


Thanks for reading xoxo





Share:

1 comment

  1. Wonderful post...I like your pretty blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete

© HAYLEY SARAH | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig