Sep 12, 2013

Sea Salt Spray - Quickest Hair Do Ever!!

Hi guys,

I normally have major product phobia with hair products, I have tried so many that made my hair feel greasy, or un-natural and then I hate the product build up etc.

But I have heard so much stuff about Sea Salt Spray lately, it kept popping up in the blogs and you tube videos I watch.
So I decided to give it a try and I am so glad I did!!


I love the messy look and I have tried this exact look before with Mousse and stuff and I was always left with dead straight hair after a few hours and a load of crappy product left making my look sticky and unclean.

But this definitely does not do this.

It is AMAZING!!!

I used the product 'Instant Rockstar'


Beach Rock - Ocean Spray
I got it from Hair Warehouse and it was $24.95 AUD

I just washed my hair and towel dried it


Then sprayed the product evenly from the roots to the ends
Scrunching up my hair as I went






^ Then I whipped my hair up in a messy bun to try and get some more curls before it dried completely  ^



The best thing about this look is it takes minutes to do, it leaves no horrible looking sticky product on your hair but gives your hair heaps of volume and texture, like you've just walked off the beach.

This is a few hours later






So that is my favourite, quickest hair style ever!!

xoxo










Share:

2 comments

  1. I love salt spray... I've currently got about 3 on rotation but I've never heard of this brand before. Agree that it's such a quick & easy way to style hair!

    xo, alison*elle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh which ones do you use? I can't believe I have only just discovered it!!!! Thanks for commenting :)

      Delete

© HAYLEY SARAH | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig