Sep 29, 2013

OOTD and sister fun :)

I was so happy when my sister came to visit, A) It meant I had a very good excuse for a little party time B) She has great clothes.

We went out for a cheeky few drinks on her last night here and I loved what I ended up wearing.





The sheer shirt had cut-outs at the shoulder and although it's slightly see through, it still kept my stomach hidden and I wasn't spending the whole night pulling my top out thanks to a new good well fitted bra (for my new er 'shaped' bust).
I nicked the shirt off Lauren.
I wore some Temt shorts and a Witchery Brown leather belt that is so old it's practically vintage.
I also wore some little black bootie type shoes, they have a small chunky heel, which is perfect for me as I cannot walk in high heels but I don't like wearing flats when I go out to bar type places.

I painted my nails red and whacked on some red lipstick and off we went.

Thanks for reading! xoxo




Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© HAYLEY SARAH | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig