Sep 9, 2013

Mums Wear Lipstick #4 Quick Make-up tips





I tried out a quick make-up look today and thought I'd share with you guys.
Like most Mums, I don't have much time to do my make-up but I gotta wear at least a bit!
So here's what I used today!







After applying my face with 'Organic wear' Tinted moisturiser I used a Kabuki brush to apply 'Organic wear' powder.




I  filled in my eyebrows with my beloved brow kit, using the wax first and then the middle dark brow shadow with an angled brow brush.


I then drew a line on the lash line with my Master Precise liquid liner, which is just the best thing since sliced bread as far as I'm concerned!


Then simply put a bit of black eye shadow over that line and white shadow under my brow arch, they blended a bit in the middle and then I lined my water line with Rimmel Soft Kohl Pencil.




Popped on a coat or two of mascara on upper and lower lashes, a hint of bronzer on my cheekbones and....
VOILA!

A very simple and easy make-up look that lasted me the whole day :)





I wore a black and white polka dot strapless dress from Primark, some red Sunnies to match a red belt. 





Painted my toes red in 20 seconds (can you tell!)
And wore my bargain $5 shoes from Novo.









Hope you all had a good day 
xoxo
Share:

2 comments

  1. Your eyebrows look amazing! Even with minimal make up they make you look so polished, just beautiful! Great series Hayley x

    Kate x
    Just Pirouette and Carry On...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh thankyou Kate! Yes I reckon its all in the brow, then you dont have to wear as much other eye makeup. Thanks for commenting :)

      Delete

© HAYLEY SARAH | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig