Aug 25, 2013

New Studio, lighting getting my make-up done!


So I have a new studio, it's always been a dream of mine to work for myself and be successful and basically love going to work and live this crazy life filled with art and photography and I am just so happy because it's what is happening!

I teamed up with a Make-Up Artist last week as we are thinking of doing makeover packages together.
She came over and did my make-up and I set up a little background, sorted some lighting and we tried to work out where we are going with this package, the price, what it includes etc.

So these are a few of the photos that she took (I set them up and did all the editing but I got her to press the button!)




Different lighting, style, background and settings. Familiarising with my new Camera and Studio!










Before Photoshop

After Photoshop



This photo has been photo-shopped to enhance the colour of my eyes, give me a tan, remove the lines on my neck and airbrush my skin!!


This was the Make-up the lovely lady used!







Share:

2 comments

© HAYLEY SARAH | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig