Jul 28, 2013

You-tubing, New camera etc.

Ok so lately I have kind of become obsessed with you-tube. Before recently I had only gone on it a few times, clicked on a funny link etc. But it's like this whole other world isn't it?!

I am addicted to watching a few peoples you tube channels, like a vlog or tutorials or whatever. They have become so successful and it's so inspiring. So when I got my new camera and discovered the awesome HD video settings it had, and then my Dad told me about Windows Movie Maker, I couldn't help myself but film a little something.
Its a clip of me painting a canvas from start to finish but with some music and some cool video effects, hope you like it.

Please watch!!

xoxo

My You tube video

Painting this Picture :)




Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© HAYLEY SARAH | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig