May 14, 2013

Maybelline Master Precise liquid liner Review

I have been stuck without a liquid eyeliner for a few weeks, I just hadn't found a brand that did one in my local chemists or supermarkets that wasn't by a company that tested on animals.

I really love Maybelline products and noticed they had a policy that meant that animal testing was less than 1% of their testing methods and they used humans in all other cases, please check it out here 


Maybelline Animal Testing Policy http://www.maybelline.com/beauty-advisor.aspx

I was desperate and Maybelline products are really good quality, I wouldn't buy a foundation or skincare product from them though as I only use organic products or stuff with no parabens and sulfates etc. (Only because anything you put on your skin gets absorbed into your bloodstream etc.) but I'm sure you'll be alright using a non organic eyeliner...




ANYWAY! I bought this eyeliner as a desperate one off and I just literally love it...I mean it's
 THE BEST EYELINER I HAVE EVER USED!!
Sorry for the aggressive capitals I just wanted to be clear about that!

 I am always in a rush and generally not amazing at applying liquid eyeliner, this just makes it sooo easy and accurate and it lasts all day.

Look at the accuracy and easiness of this, you can write with it! You could doodle little stars and stuff by your eyes if you wanted too, or a fancy swirly pattern....




I think this was $11.99 from Coles and an absolute bargain if you ask me.

This is just the eyeliner, top and bottom, no other make-up
  


Eyeliner and eyebrow pencil, chilling with my baby :)




Share:

2 comments

  1. this is a great review! i've been looking for a new liquid eyeliner, and it's a double plus that they don't test on animals. also, you've inspired me to paint my nails yellow! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting, oh I'm glad you like :)

      Delete

© HAYLEY SARAH | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig