May 27, 2013

Good for the Soul

Sometimes you just need to do stuff that's good for your soul. And enjoy it. We need to do more of what we enjoy and less of what we don't.

I mean we spend so much time working and stressing that we sometimes forget why we're doing it.

Here's what's good for my soul anyway.......

Painting

I've tried to paint more this week, now I've finished my book I have more free time to do a little painting. I even sold two!! Which lifted my spirit no end and gave me a little extra pocket money (to buy more paints and canvases *ahem*)

 < Just finished....Was feeling Whimsical!

 < Sold!

           < Sold!!

 < Hopefully sell soon!

I love trawling through Pinterest or fashion magazines and getting Inspiration for my Paintings and Crafty stuff.



Watching Romantic Comedies

I watched 'No Strings Attached' last night and not only did I develop a girl crush on Natalie Portman (She's ridiculously pretty) and an inevitable man crush on Ashton Kutcher, I remembered how much I loved Chick flicks and I'm gunna rent a whole bunch, eat ice-cream and chocolate full on Bridget Jones style this weekend!! :)





Quality Time with my Kids




Going to the Gym

I have recently started going again and am really loving it, just the getting out the house and listening to music for a start, it's almost the only time (apart from the car) that I really get to enjoy my iphone playlist. I do a bit of running on the treadmill and a few weights, get the blood pumping and generally feel better and less lazy when I get home...where I'll probably spend the night watching Reality TV and eating large amounts of chocolate.


Pampering!

Which for me generally involves washing my hair with a head massage and then blow drying and straightening it. Rubbing Coconut Oil all over myself and spending about an hour plucking my eyebrows (and any other unwanted hair) to perfection.





Saying Thank you!

For anything and everything. Mean it, be thankful for all the amazing stuff we have in our lives and hopefully spread a little bit of love!

THANK YOU!!





^ Link to my online 'shop' where you can purchase a painting if you like :)

XX HAVE A GREAT WEEK EVERYONE XX

Share:

6 comments

  1. such lovely images darling~

    -liv
    http://chocolivlovelaugh.blogspot.kr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your positivity and your spirit Hayley! Ooooh and your nails!

    Kate x
    Just Pirouette and Carry On...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kate, u looked lovely in ur bridesmaids pics x

      Delete
  3. Your paintings are wonderful! I love watching romantic comedies as well :D
    Cheers!
    Dany

    bluebellsandowls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dany, sometimes it's all u need to cheer u up! x

      Delete

© HAYLEY SARAH | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig