Apr 11, 2013

Comfy outfit and winter wish list!

Don't you just love it when you find the perfect comfy outfit that's acceptable to wear in public?
The temperature has FINALLY dropped a bit here in Brisbane so you can wear things like leggings again and even jeans at night time!!





I can't wait for the winter and ordering some cute furry jackets, patterned leggings and new boots online.

My FOREVER NEW wish list!






I'm desperate for a new black trusty handbag, I love this style because I can use the strap when I am out with the pram and the handles when I am out on my own pretending to be stylish!


All these items are from Forever New, they start at $69.99 and are a bit pricey but at least you know with Forever New the quality's pretty good and it's not going to be holey, bobbly or falling apart after a month!


What are you wearing this winter?






Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© HAYLEY SARAH | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig