Mar 26, 2013

Outfit of the Day

I don't normally post these but I might try now and then it as it gives me motivation to get dressed nicer and get sorted for the day! (And shop for clothes) I had got so lazy in the past few years with what I had started wearing to just be 'comfortable'. As a mum of two toddlers its still important to be comfy but I need to move away from the pyjamas and tracksuits!!

I bought all this stuff to put together as an outfit on my big shop the other day.

- I love it because its so easy, putting a dress over your head, no faffing about with belts and tight clothing etc.
- It's cool (It's boiling here at the moment and I don't cope very well in the heat and humidity, I get flustered very easily) So all my clothes have to be as cool and loose as possible. This acheives that without having to expose much flesh.







Thanks for stopping by, please follow me on bloglovin!
Share:

3 comments

  1. Hi Hayley...loved looking through your blog, new reader here! I've nominated you for the Liebster award you can check it out on my blog here
    http://yoursmineandours2012.blogspot.com

    Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely dress Hayley. Simple and classic and flattering. You can never have too many dresses like this!

    Kate x
    Just Pirouette and Carry On...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the dress. :)I saw your blog on Thunder + Threads and followed you. Started my blog last week :)
    http://letstalkmorebeauty.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete

© HAYLEY SARAH | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig