Mar 28, 2013

Lovely Stuff

I don't know what's happened but I'm so into clothes and fashion at the moment, normally putting all that kind of stuff on the 'I can't afford' pile but now and then you've got to treat yourself!

Heres a few pictures from this week. I love all the small things that make you happy throughout the day. Today I 'splurged' and bought a BAZAAR magazine (mainly because it came with a lovely free Karen Walker pendant) and sometimes you just need to feel that thick glossy book of beautifulness in your hands!


This flower smells delicious















Definitely the most fun thing today was my beautiful friend sent me a 'Fun Box'. I started dancing when I saw the postman and making shrieking sounds, my son thought it was great and joined in, even wishing me a Happy Birthday as I had received an Easter present from my Grandma that morning too. The fun box which was basically a giant box of presents, filled with everything from Candles, eye-masks, body shop products, books and clothes and this glorious orange BFF mug. Everything I love and need to get through the difficult time I am going through at the moment, splitting up with my husband (I won't bore you with the details). But it made me incredibly happy to know she cared that much to send it, especially when she has a 6 month old baby and doing anything with a six month old in tow is hard!!

Thankyou, so much!!


Me with my amazing eye pad that sends me to sleep instantly (Yes, I'm still going on about it).

Share:

2 comments

  1. Amazing photos doll :)
    Have a nice day.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heya, you have a lovely blog! Glad that your friends 'Fun Box' cheered you up!

    I've nominated you for the Liebster Award :)
    http://missisgoode.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/liebster-award-2-and-3.html

    Issy :)

    ReplyDelete

© HAYLEY SARAH | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig