Mar 20, 2013

A Snoop Around - My day


I was reading the lovely Kate at Just Pirouette and Carry on's blog post the other day. It was about her being nosey and loving looking around other peoples houses, it made me laugh because it reminded me of me. She did a post of a little snoop around her house, I thoroughly appreciated it and decided to join in! http://justpirouetteandcarryon.blogspot.com.au/2013/03/all-around-my-house.html

I'm staying at my Mums house at the moment, theres heaps of my stuff here though so here you go...'

Having a quick read outside, with a cup of tea while Oscar plays with playdough and Matilda sleeps.



Choccie digestives and Matilda wanting to wear Oscars T-shirt

Ahhh Tiffanys....

Nothing better than clean, ironed fresh bed-sheets, these French Connection ones are so soft and comfy and feel a lit bit classy


I love the way the light on these bushes make them look two tone and so bright

My Mums friend dropped this around for her the other day because he knew someone was chucking it out and thought she would like it. Its cute, so we hung it in my 'bedroom'.

Her cleaning products...Ultra Organised!!

Hope you enjoyed snooping, link me to your blog if you have a similar post!!


Share:

2 comments

  1. Haha, those pictures made me smile :) You're Mum's house is very cool - so neat! I like the pictures!
    http://tealovingshamrock.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh, love this! Thank you for linking! What a beautiful home. Love your Mum's cleaning product storage! I can't imagine having such beautiful looking clam waning stuff. Really enjoyed having a sneak peek round your gaff x

    Kate x
    Just Pirouette and Carry On...

    ReplyDelete

© HAYLEY SARAH | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig