Feb 24, 2013

Handy stuff - How to make a homemade heatpack


I was in bed one night when my Sciatica came on. (It's so painful and uncomfortable) I didn't have a heat pack and my brain was telling me that was what I needed.
I got my trustee phone and googled how I could make one.
It was so easy..

Literally fill a SOCK with RICE!!!!

I quickly did it, filled up a nice clean sock with rice and tied a knot at the top. I put it in the microwave for 30 seconds and wooppeeeee it worked!!

I thought I'd share it with you guys, I thought it was genius. You can make a few and have all your aches and pains covered at once!!



PS. If anyone has any great tips on how to relieve sciatica I would be very grateful!!

Share:

2 comments

  1. That is life changingly brilliant! So simple!

    Kate
    Just Pirouette and Carry On...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right!! u can never find a heatpack when u need one but you've always got rice in the cupboard and a spare sock to make one!!

      Delete

© HAYLEY SARAH | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig