Jan 7, 2013

The new Bikini - Plan of action

I had to buy this bikini today. $10 - a bargain. Except I've been wearing swimsuits for the last years due to the old 'saggy tummy syndrome' - My son is three and my daughter is nearly two and my stomach is still suffering from the two close together pregnancies. I am so so lucky that I don't have any stretch marks. But although its slim, the skin looks wrinkly and stretches. I have decided to really try and do something about it so I can boost my confidence a little and wear nice clothes / bikinis again.

Plan of action
1. Coconut Oil twice a day
2. Half an hour swim every day
3. 8 glasses of water a day
4. Put on a stone to even out my body weight and fill out a little

Any tips appreciated. I will post some before and after photos - if it works haha

Share:

2 comments

  1. Hi. Just subscribed. Thanks for commenting. Love the bikini. Sure you'll look fab. x

    ReplyDelete

© HAYLEY SARAH | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig