Jan 5, 2013

Organic Wear Makeup review

I was given the 'Organic Wear' tinted Moisturiser and loose powder.

I love it! Its 100% from Natural Origin, with no nasty added chemicals. You might think that this would affect its performance but I think it enhances it.

I use the tinted moisturiser first. It is so light you honestly don't feel like you are wearing anything atall. It has great coverage and makes your skin look really fresh. I put the powder over the top with my own kabuki brush (although it does come with one which is great for travelling, it also comes with a mirror on the back too). The powder is also light with great coverage. The two of them together give you a great looking foundation style look without fading throughout the day or clogging your pores. I couldn't be happier with it.

Especially as I live in North Queensland where it is hot all the time and some makeup can give you really bad skin ib the heat when your pores are more open.
It has SPF 15 too which is really important in the fight against skin cancer, sun damage and WRINKLES!!

Share:

1 comment

© HAYLEY SARAH | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig