Feb 2, 2012

Teething troubles!!

Unbelievable day of teething with my two year old today.
His top molars are cutting through, woke up with tantrums, crying, pulling at the teeth! My poor boy!
Literally the only thing that helped was pandol every 4 hours to keep on top of it, he sure let's me know when it's worn off! The doctor told me it was fine to keep up with it for a good few days.
Meanwhile my 11 month old baby girl has tonsillitis and not a peep out of her! She's a trooper.
Can't wait for a minutes peace and cup of tea and hopefully all will be better tomorrow, love to hear anyone else's teething issues!! I have tried the amber necklace but who reckons it actually works......?
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© HAYLEY SARAH | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig