Oct 27, 2010

BIG ART FOR YOUR HOME

A big piece of artwork is a great centrepiece for any wall/ home.
I have recently done one for my own home and all it cost me was $30 for the canvas trio.
In keeping with the current trend of big cities I decided to do the Eiffel Tower in my usual style.
I think it looks great and have had a lot of compliments from our visitors.
Another great way to create a big piece of art without buying a massively expensive piece, you can buy a canvas and cover it with a piece of material, A bold piece of fabric with a pattern, securing with staples or a glue gun If all else fails, you can purchase some original artwork from my ebay store!
www.ebaystores.com.au/hayleyinlovewithart
Share:

1 comment

  1. Love that print!!!!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete

© HAYLEY SARAH | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig