Sep 23, 2010

How to be and do everything you want......

In my head, I am a fashion model, I am rich, I am successful, I travel the world and wear the best clothes and do all the things I dream of.
Realistically I am not a model but I do believe that just because I am not rich (or even close) I can't be happy, travel to great places and look good, I just have to do a little more research, shop around a fair bit and get the most for my money. But it can be done, I think I do a pretty good job as I have been to over 16 different countries, travelled to gorgeous places and I rarely wear the same outfit, I have a beautiful son and live in a great place.

Stick with me and I will show you how to get everything...for next to nothing!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© HAYLEY SARAH | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig